Monday, March 13, 2006

Provo, here I come...

Went to the orthopedist this afternoon and got the word I will be cleared to travel in time for *CKU Provo!!! The break in my foot is 90% healed & I can wear two normal shoes again and the mcl is "remarkably improved". The numbness in my left leg from the stroke will take time as will the limp, but that's ok. The killer cramps I've been having are from itbs which I developed from stress from walking differently (without the assistance of braces or the walker) & it should fix itself with ice & massage.

I'm so excited to be "getting back to normal" - and you know what? I feel good, like really good. Sleep's better, I feel more awake, it's just like everything's bumped up a notch. What a great day...

*my classes are: Tropical Paradise (T 157) and Fastener Fabulous (T 155) - hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! NO fair! I'm going to miss you sweetie!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle Rout said...

I'm so glad you're getting to get up & around again...any chance you'll be making it to San Jose in June????

9:13 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Barring disaster...here's my teaching schedule for the rest of the year:
May CKU Provo
June CKU-A San Jose
July CKU-A Atlanta
August CKU-M Boston
Sept CKU Houston
hope to see you there!!!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home