Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Going out on Spring Break...

I called one of my best friends, Angie this afternoon. I was whispering because I was afraid she was still in class...like that would make a difference - the room full of fourth graders would've heard it ring...anyway...
She's on Spring Break. I forgot teachers get that too - so we met for a visit & dinner at Red Robin in Garland. We had so much fun - reminiscing about when we met (1989 - very young, cute & stupid), talked about her boys & my job and the day to day of our lives. Every time we get together it ends with "we should do this more often" - and we should. It's easy to get caught up in the busy work that becomes our everyday life...I should commit myself to take more time for friends...

btw -the flash on my camera doesn' like Red Robin much so I converted this to black & white to combat the strange highlights. Also Angie & I would like to go on the record and say our hair is usually much cuter than this. oh well.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Adams said...

I feel strange commenting on my own blog...but Angie started her own blog on Friday...check it out I jest added the link.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home