Sunday, January 29, 2006

Quiet Sunday afternoon

It's quiet...
too quiet.

It's been a good weekend so far: did the grocery store, the house is still clean, went to dinner with Angie & Steve last night, I started a new book (Wicked), Matt just brought me chocolate & now he's off to get a light bulb. I went ahead and made cornbread and put together a low sodium version of king ranch chicken casserole together for dinner. I mean, I'm really ahead of the game over here. I'm about to settle in to scrap some recipe pages for a swap I'm in, but it's sooooooooo quiet.

Last night I dreamed I was in Vegas at CHA, again. Hello to all my friends that are there. I am thinking of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Emily,

Everyone misses you! Enjoy your quite week ahead. I'm a little jealous!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home