Wednesday, February 01, 2006

More Samples for the UK

Well, that should do it. :)






I think I have every product represented that will be shown at the show.

Thinking of you: Oasis felt die cuts, paper and mini fasteners by Magic Scraps.
From this day forward: Wedding paper (by the way, this is my FAVORITE paper pack EVER), clear detail minis, transparency, and flair by Magic Scraps.
Sugar & Spice:Girly paper, clear detail minis, flair, frameworks & mini fasteners by Magic Scraps, stamps from Hero Arts, ink by Ranger.










Elizabeth Kathleen:Baby paper, frameworks, Clear Cut-Outs & two-fold fasteners from Magic Scraps, Rub-On from Creative Imaginations, Ribbon from Offray, flourish from Clipart.com.

Lori's Surprise Birthday Bash:Birthday paper, clear detail minis, Clear Cut-Outs and mini fasteners from Magic Scraps.


Birthday Invitation: Birthday paper, two-fold fastener, clear cut-outs, streamers from Virtual Metal Alphabet stickers all by Magic Scraps.

If you can't tell I've been on a kick this week with the collections. If you haven't worked with them yet, I really recommend them! It's just so easy when everything matches...


On a personal note...I am going to get an in-vitro mugascan in the morning, so I'll be a little radioactive tomorrow.
:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home