Friday, January 27, 2006

And even more samples...

I might sound like a broken record, but, man is this stuff fun to work with!

The bubble layout on the left got a little more busy than I anticipated, but the colors are so much fun!! I used rub-ons & added fasteners to the poly tag. It features Clear Accents with Fasteners (the blue bubbles) and a poly tag from Magic Scraps' Route 99 collection, Clear Colors (pink transparency) by Magic Scraps, Tab with eyelet made from Trimz, epoxy sticker and paper from Junkitz, Rub-Ons by Gin-X, office supply date stamp, ink from Ranger.



This beach baby is too cute - they couldn't have dressed him better to match our new beach line. This layout is 100% Magic Scraps!

Route 99: flat paper clips & a poly tag.
Collections, etc.: plain & patterned paper, clear colors (teal transparency), adhesive rub-ons with blue faux embossing sheets, clear reinforcements from clear detail minis, mini fasteners.






I so get it now...when these clear accents came in I thought....green??? Then I realized they were perfect for scouting pages. They would also be great with any garden or flower photos...majesty of nature type thing.

It uses clear accents & fasteners from Route 99, ribbon & ricrac from Michaels, a ton of cardstock from Bazzill, rub-ons by KI & ink from Ranger.



As usual, I saved my favorite for last...
and no, that's not me...
I do not hold the patent on the name Emily...

To be truthful, I'm not much of a cat person (proof:I've done 3 dog samples and no cat samples til now) . But, what do you know, this is my favorite today. I think some of it has to do with the look on the child's face vs. the look on the cat's face. Oooh,...and I got to photo tint. I looovvve photo tinting.

This layout features adhesive rub-ons with silver faux embossing sheets, clear detail minis, mini fasteners and felt die cuts from Magic Scraps, patterned paper from Design Originals, an office supply date stamp, and inks from Ranger. I used Ranger's distress inks with cut & dry nibs & foam to do the photo tinting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily-

Love the layouts--those accents are perfect for the scouting page. Just found your blog. Have fun at CHA.

Kathy M (Cathy Hanne/scrapbook Mania's sidekick)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Kathy,
Thanks for the compliment! Good to hear from you - it's been a while!
Actually, I'm not able to attend CHA this time. I had a stroke in November and have some damage to my left leg. I'll be fine, but I'm not at the level to walk that convention center!
Be sure to check out Kate & Ashley's blogs too, they're linked on mine. Say hi to Cathy for me.
e

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home