Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Sense"-ational Sundays...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week - every week - as an exercise to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know - I'd love to read along!

I SEE: Principal's Office

I've discovered a hilarious new show...Principal's office. Matt & I caught a marathon when Meg was over & we laughed SO hard.

I HEAR: My phone ringing...constantly
Why is it everyone wants to call when you don't have a voice? LOL...it seemed like it rang nonstop last week.

I TASTE: My aunt's soup
My Aunt Carol really came through for me the last couple of weeks while I've been sick. She brought me over some of the best potato & chicken noodle soup I've EVER had & I'm eternally grateful!

I TOUCH: Felt

Meg & I worked on ideas for StitchSlap! on Saturday. We've decided to make itty bitty wearable softies for barrettes, rings & pins. Even though I was still a little sick, it was good to see the Megster...I've missed her.

I SMELL: Cilantro
It was my week to buy for the coop & I had Mexican food in mind and I loaded us up on cilantro, corn, onions & garlic. This week I also picked up potatoes, mangoes, bananas, tangerines & blueberries...yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home