Thursday, January 15, 2009

Call off the search party...

I am ALIVE. Thank you for your calls & emails...I know I haven't missed a Shop Etsy Saturday or Sense-ational Sunday in over a year - until last week. That should give you an idea of how sick I've been. I've really just had the energy to do what I "had to" do and spent the rest of the time coughing or sleeping.

I'm somewhat better, but still have a barking, bone shaking cough. The Z-Pack did nothing for me so I'm on a new antibiotic now {I'm allergic to all the penicillin drugs so I have a hard time when I catch something that needs big gun antibiotics} & I'm regularly taking Robitussin. I will get back on the blog soon...I promise! But for now...maybe a nap!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was starting to wonder and I've talked to you since your last blog! Glad you are coming back around to the healthy side of things.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew...we were all a little concerned at this house :) Remember, take care of you!

love you,
kim

6:44 PM  
Blogger mssgrz said...

cold, cold go away! Please come back some other day! I hope you feel better! Colds suck. I just got rid of mine...sigh

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're better soon!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Get better soon! You had me really worried!!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

i hope you feel better for two reasons.
1. i'm selfish and i want you to make me some vday and st. patty's flair. :)
2. i just love you to pieces and want you to feel ok!!!!

xoxox...feel better soon!
k

11:29 PM  
Blogger Nesa said...

get well soon emily! I'm still trying to shake off my cough after being sick during the holidays. This years flu bug is terrible!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Glad to see you posting.
Hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

I sure hope you feel better soon! Call me anytime to discuss the Spring Fling. I sent you my # on Facebook. Have a great weekend!!! Jessica

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home