Monday, January 26, 2009

Class Kit BLOW OUT...

OK...I've decided to BLOW OUT a bunch of old class kits!!! I have A LOT of different old class kits in my house, but I'm starting with my two favorite mini classes. Originally when I taught these classes they sold for $15.

I'm selling the kits for $5 and when they're gone, they're gone!!! Go to TheBookie to purchase the kits.

Mini Me

This kit creates a fabulous tag album - ready to fill out to make a little book about yourself. It includes: a 6x6 transparency, a 6x6 piece of ivory ledger, a 6x6 piece of Color Me paper, four 6x6 pieces of double sided patterned paper, 10 ornate patterned journaling blocks, 2 manila tags, red patterned grosgrain ribbon, a piece of printed cardstock I designed to be cut and used as embellishments for your book and written instructions with a link to an online photo album so you can see each page to help you recreate it.

Birds of a Feather

This is a mini album built on library cards - it's whimsically charming & great to add quirky little black and white photos to or leave as is. It includes: a 6x6 piece of retro catalog ad paper, a 6x6 piece of pink grid paper, two 6x6 pieces of double sided patterned paper, four library cards, a partial rub on sheet with rectangular frames & designs (patterns vary),
a blue silk flower, a pink silk flower, black satin ribbon, gingham ribbon, bead chain, 4 Maya Road chipboard birds, googly eyes, a piece of printed cardstock I designed (with the bird sayings) to be cut and used as embellishments for your book and written instructions with a link to an online photo album so you can see each page to help you recreate it.

You can tell from the lists - these kits are worth way more than $5...but consider it spring cleaning! Matt says it's time for a big special and THEY ALL MUST GO!

I have enough of both classes for you to buy and teach with - or you can buy them for yourself or for your friends. Email me or convo me through etsy to see what quantities are still available if you want to buy more multiples than I have listed. I will have different class kits (bigger ones) to put up after these sell out, so stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Hellcat said...

Em, these are great! Have you ever done commissioned work? It gets me thinking!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm up for any challenge - email me with what you have in mind!

emily@emilyadamsonfire.com

10:27 AM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

just ordered both kits!! they look adorable...can't wait to get them......

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home