Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shop Etsy Saturdays: ManHandled

I believe in Etsy and in the spirit of independent craftsters everywhere. I love to buy handmade and unique items for myself, my home and as gifts. As someone who sells on etsy as well as shops there, I have found hundreds of talented craftsters and amazing creations while I have been online.

ManHandled
Is this cheating? Gosh, I hope not...I chose to highlight one of our own shops today because we're running a great special for our "Facebook Friends" and I wanted to extend it to all of my blog readers...We're offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $10 {we'll reimburse you} for the rest of 2008!!!! That's good for INTERNATIONAL orders too - so enjoy!

Click here to join our Facebook group to receive regular updates & get more special offers!

Here's a new button set we just posted today. ***I love it*** This is the "She's Crafty" version. We also have the buttons to convert it to "He's Crafty" if you want...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home