Thursday, December 25, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...the Merry Christmas edition

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...not really on my desk - because I'm not "working" at my desk today. I'm "working" in my kitchen. So today it's "On My Kitchen Counter", featuring HOW TO MAKE FAT BALLS. Big thanks to Pam for sharing the recipe with me - they were a huge hit with my family last night & I made these this morning for Matt's family...

Step 1: Put chocolate chip cookie dough in a mini muffin tin & unwrap a bunch of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups {I used the bells since they were taller}.

Step 2: Bake cookie dough @ 350 for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Squish in peanut butter cups while it's hot.
Step 4: Finish baking 3-5 minutes.


So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

...and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ania said...

This simply looks delicious!! MErry Christmas!!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas!!! these look so yummy... too bad i'm allergic to peanuts (ie-peanut butter)... or maybe it's actually a good thing. :) i'd be scarfing these up in minutes!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yum. i'm gonna make these tomorrow along with the wings and drumsticks. thanks for sharing.
Sandra

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home