Friday, November 14, 2008

Ultimate Crafty Recycling...

OK. Today I wanted to share "guest project" from my cousin Meg. She found the etsy YouTube station & started devouring all the how to videos, until she was so inspired she started creating on the spot. Here's the video she found:

Did you know you could do this??? Um, this brings recycling to a whole new lever over here!!! She started fusing immediately {all I had at my house were Target bags - no shock there} and here's a close up of what she made:

Sweet! I fell asleep {it was so late} and when I woke up she had made these two little guys with her fused plastic "cloth"... {lol - and Jen - I about choked when I saw the mushroom, but oh well - I guess the acorn doesn't fall far from the cousin-ly tree}


So adorable!!! We've been into the website Odd Little Forest - and have been drawing lots of inspiration of new shapes to try making from there.

I'm off to create something today! I haven't decided what to make yet, but I have a few ideas...Hope you have a creative day too!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

that's pretty cool!

11:44 AM  
Blogger milkcan said...

What an awesome tutorial! Gives me lots of ideas! Thanks so much!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

What an inspiring find! A lot of great ideas here.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home