Thursday, October 16, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

...ready to alter Halloween projects! I've been working on the 13 ideas in 13 days Halloween countdown for the Luxe blog & I realized I needed a few extra projects to finish it out. I've been dying to do something creative lately, so I went to Target & loaded up on things to alter for the countdown! I couldn't help grabbing my bottle of Vampire wine for the photo...Let's see - I spy: chocolate & candy corn, a green tape runner, some Martha Stewart labels, a couple of candles from the dollar spot and - can you see the little white blobs in the basket??? Those are my favorite - itty bitty bottles of bubbles to pass out with our candy {not for my project at all, I just had to have them!} - and they all look like bloodshot eyeballs!!! I got a bag of 30 for $3.99...what a deal! here's a close up with a nickel to give you the perspective...

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

WHY OH WHY is the best stuff at target...i have no target yet....grrrrrr!! need some of those eyeballs but not bad enough to drive an hour for them...lol

like the what's on your desk challenge...might have to particpate here and there

8:55 AM  
Blogger Claude said...

Man I wish I had Target close-by! Those eyeballs are great!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Aimee Ann said...

did you get the vampire wine at target???

that is the coolest!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO loving those eyeball bubbles!! SO fun! I'll have to check out Target. And I'm eyeing the candy corn on your desk with great interest too....yum. Fun challenge!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no...the vampire wine was a gift from a looooong time ago. I've just never opened it :)

Follow the link in my post to see where to buy it.

12:56 PM  
Blogger muirwoodsue said...

I gotta go to my brand new target and check stuff out.
Those eyeball bubbles are so cute!
I loved those photos of you and your mom. What wonderful things you thanked her for and how lucky you were to have her as your Mom. Big Hugs for you.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Emily I love your On my desk... challenge

I just joined it! lol
and I'm jealous about target hehe

4:06 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

oh yes! i LOVE the vampire wine... an oldie but a goodie :) now that i have a new camera battery charger (since i lost the old one), maybe i can post a pic of my desk this week.. thanks for sharing, em!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home