Monday, October 06, 2008

Living in a Handmade Nation...

Have you heard about Handmade Nation? It's currently a book & is a documentary in production scheduled for release in 2009. Be sure to check out the site, visit their online store to support production costs and catch the trailer.

I'm an uber-believer in supporting handmade goods & I found this great video about how etsy works and wanted to share it...

...no disrespect, but the founder of etsy looks about 17. I dunno, it surprised me. Regardless, it's just lovely!

And then there's this fun etsy shoppers animation...too funny!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw- we are going to be having a TX scrappy day soon. Are you going to be able to make it?
Sandra

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my daughter love to scope out etsy shops. i'm gonna have to try it again.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home