Thursday, October 09, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

A GIGANTIC MESS!!!! Well, with all the family time I've had zero chance to create anything. To add insult to injury {literally}, last week BOTH my work & home laptops completely crashed!!!* So, this is a corner of my brand new personal laptop & the chaos that is my "work" desk at home. {I have a "work" desk and a "creative" desk back to back & I roll back & forth in my chair.} Let's see...what else is in there? Lots of stuff I usually keep in reach...hair clip, couple of spirals {with notes on an upcoming Christmas project - not too exciting}, a Luxe catalog with somebody's phone number on it, a box of labels & puffy envelopes, my metal ruler, red embroidery floss, a sharpie & pen and...my favorite - for no logical reason {i.e. Meg put it there & I just now realized it} my tower of itty bitty buttons from Magic Scraps!

*so, yeah. I'm still having some technical difficulties. I temporarily can't get into my personal email...so if you need me please email me at emily@luxedesigns.com or at my new email addy - emilyadamsonfire@gmail.com. thanks!

Post a link & let me know if you're playing along, I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Courtney DeLaura said...

my desk is ALWAYS a mess.
try to hard not to be but
i have to just give in :)

Courtney

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea! I wonder if i was to join in on this how times i would have a shot of a tidy desk! both my computer desk and my scrap table are a total disaster zone almost always!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

My desk is almost empty today.
But I really don't think that it take's long to have a messy desk again.

Jacqueline

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome idea! i think my desk is just as messy right now, too!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Debbi said...

Hi and yes I'm reading.
debbim

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

fun photo!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

i love this! i might take a photo of my desk tomorrow... if i can find the charger for my camera... which might possibly be hiding under the piles on my desk... :)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Okay- I give in- I'll play, too. :-)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home