Thursday, October 02, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

...paper. No plans for this combo yet, but I love it & know a page is brewing! I went scrap-shopping last week & the middle two are new finds I picked up when I was out. So from left to right we're looking at Luxe, Making Memories, Chatterbox & Luxe again. Love that shade of green - so glad it's popular right now!

Post a link & let me know if you're playing along, I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Coggins said...

Yummy papers. I love that shade of green too. :)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Noelia said...

Oh my gosh!! Those papers are incredibly delicious! I never saw that Chatterbox/graffiti paper (the one in black and white) where did you get it?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

I must confess...I found it at Michaels...
the back side of the paper is the same, but in REVERSE! Man, it's cool!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger muirwoodsue said...

Cool papers! I haven't bought anything in a long time. Gotta use my stash -but I love to look at all the pretty things. Have fun with these.

Never heard of "on my desk thursdays" - sounds like fun.
Sue

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love your idea of 'on my desk Thursdays,' might have to join you....great paper choices too :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

YUMMY!!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Gaby said...

I love this idea!

I'll play the next Thursday!

:)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home