Saturday, October 04, 2008

Shop Etsy Saturdays: My Little OogaBooga

I believe in Etsy and in the spirit of independent craftsters everywhere. I love to buy handmade and unique items for myself, my home and as gifts. As someone who sells on etsy as well as shops there, I have found hundreds of talented craftsters and amazing creations while I have been online. My tastes range from Mexican Day of the Dead to Japanese kitchy cute and from homemade soaps to paper crafting originals, so if one week isn't your speed, be sure to come back on the next Saturday and see what my next pick is! Every Saturday I have committed to sharing one of my favorite shops with you...

My Little OogaBooga
Completely bizarre, so ugly they're adorable, huggable, lovable monsters. This kind of shop is exactly the reason I started experimenting in making softies. Pictured are the Green Apple OogaBooga & the Tropical Red OogaBooga. Be sure to check out some of her other wild creations like the Hot Pink Baby Safe Robot, the Spunky Robot and the Baby Cyclops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home