Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A dose of reality...

Feels like everybody in my family is sick or dealing with medical issues. So I've been hanging out at the hospital a lot (family members on 2 floors at once!) and on the phone a lot giving & getting updates. So that's just...crummy. Not a lot to say right now - still a lot of gray areas as far as what people's status are. Special thanks to my bff, Angie who talked me down from my inevitable mini breakdown the other night. If you're a praying person, please include "Emily's family" in your prayers - we need all the help we can get! thanks...

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

i'm really sorry to hear this! please let me know if there's anything your lhumc family can do!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, Emily. i'm sorry to hear this. i will def. pray for you and your family.

Hoping with you everyone is well soon.
Sandra

1:16 PM  
Blogger Debbi said...

You all are in my prayers. Also prayer for my nephew (who has down syndrone). He is having surgery tomorrow at St. Louis Children's Hospital.
debbim

2:01 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Sending hugs your way!!

Hang in there!!!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you can count on me! I thought of you and said a prayer for your family several times today. :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Gaby said...

Sure Emily! I'm sending my best vibes for you & your family!

((hugs))

4:26 PM  
Blogger Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Hey Emily - praying for you - went through this last year with our family [one or both parents in the hospital every. week. for. 12. weeks...] - not fun and such a roller coaster ride of emotions. Praying for you TOO that your health will stay stable as well!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home