Thursday, August 28, 2008

Go ahead, watch something HORRIBLE...

Of course I'm talking about Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog...while it's still free {to people in the U.S}. Yadda, yadda, disclaimer - I'm rating this PG-13, i.e. watch it first before you make this a family affair. But oh-my-goodness it's GOOD! I'm a fan of Joss Whedon & a long time fan of Neil Patrick Harris {especially singing} so this was a real treat. So carve out 43 minutes of your life to watch this. You'll be glad you did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimmers49 said...

I have never heard of this! Of course I hardly watch TV, but the clip was kind of different...is the whole show a musical! I might actually like that, my hubby on the other hand, might run for the hills....lol.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Morris said...

Hi Emily!

I love Dr. Horrible too! Been telling all my friends for weeks about it.

Morris

10:50 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It;s also for purchase on iTunes. I've watched the 1st episode, but need to find time for the last 2 installments.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

i'm loving dr. horrible!!! :) nph is such a staple of great tv- doogie howser, MD... barney on how i met your mother... man, he's awesome. thanks for turning me onto this...i wish it had a happier ending, but it was definitely enjoyable

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home