Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sunday...the CHA/Chicago version

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

OK...so I posted a little early - I won't have internet access on Sunday, so I figured I better go ahead & blog tonight. :)

I SEE: Old friends (and new ones!)


Always so good to see old friends at these shows. Here are a few of the people I reconnected with this week: Paula, Laura, Kimberly Brock, Jane (pictured, above), Christina & Jen from Windy City, Nikki from Japan, Jen & Claire.

Here are a few new friends I connected with this week: Lynne, Sherry, Celine, Angela & Kaelinn from Scrap'n'Art & Jenn from Split Coast Stampers. And I finally met Al (pictured, second) and Jen from Windy City in person!!!.

I HEAR: Bagpipes

Every year this procession of guys opens the tradeshow...gotta love 'em.

I TASTE: Giordano's Pizza


I TOUCH: Booth Samples

I touched a lot of paper & adhesive mounting squares this week...

I SMELL: Aromas

I smelled so many of these before I decided on a combo I liked - if my nose could have handled it I would have smelled them all, but I went on sensory overload...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i AM SO JEALOUS that you had giordano's... man... if they would only ship the meaty versions of their pizza, i'd be in heaven... :)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

yum. Not many things better than tasting a Giordano's pizza.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so hapy to meet you! :) take care!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home