Saturday, July 12, 2008

My new brain...on paper

I am a list maker. No doubt about it. If it gets done it gets written down first. My personal downfall??? Post it notes. I love 'em. I love to write just one thought down on one and carry it around until I get it done & throw it away...problem is half of my most important information is on those post it notes and half the time I can't find them when I need them. SO, I made a little list journal. I had a small stack of the metal spirals lying around for a class I ended up never teaching and I finally made up one for myself! These metal spirals really hold up well in a purse or computer bag & I've made several for gifts. I added more fun papers & label stickers inside. On the outside I used papers from our new Gingersnap collection, a paper from It's About Time, arrow rubs & Maya Road sheer ribbon and alpha stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home