Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sunday...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

I SEE: Generation T, 108 Ways to Transform Your T-Shirt
Meg got a new book while she was in North Carolina visiting her sister...Generation T - and she's SO into it!!!!! I think she's kept every t shirt since elementary school so she has a lot of material to practice on. She brought a gi-normous bag of tees over to the house to work on. It's a bit of a flashdance flashback, but she can really pull off the look. She's been cutting & re-sewing for days.

I HEAR: the Clunk-Chunk Sound of the Button Maker
Matt's pounded out 1,000 buttons for Luxe for CHA this weekend. This show they'll be extra hot!!! If you collect our ltd edition Luxe buttons be sure & come by our booth in Chicago. Here are the nine new designs...Sorry about the glare, my aunt borrowed my camera (something to do with Meg's birthday surprise) & I had to shoot these in a hurry!

I TASTE: Blueberries
I really missed having my regular coop dose of fresh fruits & veggies. So when I was at the store I was delighted to find perfect blueberries on sale. I got two containers & have been eating them with vanilla yogurt - yum!

I TOUCH: Paper Projects
Today is an altered Art Blanche round clipboard I did up with our new line, Sugar Cookie and some pink simply Luxe and lace border rubs. I loved the "fake ribbon effect" from cutting the pinstripe paper on either side of the stitch print.

I SMELL: Cavalli's
Haven't been as good as I should have been on taking my lunch to work this week...again, I'm blaming lack of produce (amazing how quickly I've become dependent on it). So when you don't bring fresh the freshest you can get is always Cavalli's. I am particularly in love with their Capri sandwich & the Bianca.

The Coop Report...
Let's see, I got another $7 box this week & it looks pretty good - with lots of stuff that will keep or that Matt knows how to prepare while I'm gone, which is a great thing! Broccoli, new potatoes, yellow onions, spinach, tomatoes, beets, peaches, bananas and a ton of limes (sweet!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home