Monday, July 14, 2008

Tea Time...

I officially dedicate this project to my BFF, Angie. I was thinking of her the entire time I was working on it. :)

Angie is such a tea nut! She loves everything British (history, literature, culture, etc.) that she started drinking tea just because. Anyway, she really appreciates it & tries a lot and I thought - how perfect, I'll make a little tea bag box for her desk at work!

The box is from Maya Road & I used the new brown Simply Luxe, Color Me...Percolated (one of the new designs) and our lace border rubs.

Angie...your tea box is taking a little road trip to Chicago, but you'll get it the next time we get together!

4 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Em!
Hope to see you this time @ CHA! LOL!! Wanna hear about your Japan trip :0) MargieH in Chicago xoxoxo

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool idea!!!I have Mum and brother who are Tea nuts.Great job.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

OMG!!!! I saw the title, and thought...oooohhh...she's making something I'm going to like....and it's for me!!!! You rock!!! I can't wait to get it!!!!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger cottagerca said...

Very cute design. Like the B/W with a splash of brown colour.

ava
cottagerca

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home