Thursday, July 10, 2008

Deal with it...

I made this altered playing card tin on the 4th...I had bought a couple of vintage finish card tins from Target a while back (dollar spot markdowns - my personal favorite) knowing I wanted to do something with them. I had been working with prototype of brand new product for a couple of hours, but all of a sudden I got my inspiration from a lone sheet of Stiletto Stripe that was hanging out in my scrap stash. I covered the lid with paper and added a strip of ribbon and a label sticker...I was cracking myself up with the title (yes, I am easily amused). Now I'm glad I have a few extra of these - I want to keep one & make up a few more as little gifts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous kandice said...

i really like this project- fun!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home