Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How I'm Simplifying with Simply Luxe...

Well, here's one of the layouts I've done with the Simplify your Stash challenge. I love how it came together. If you're loving the red, go hunt - it went up in the scavenger hunt Monday night!

I paired the red simply with the black simple alpha stickers and some "old" Scenic Route paper. I love how mixing the Simply papers into my current stash is making each of the papers as exciting & fresh as the day I bought them.

If you have to have Simply Luxe NOW - go to our online store! Simply Luxe is going live online Tuesday morning at 9 AM!!! Our new Luxe-urious stamps will be for sale too! ***HEADS UP*** We're going to be running a big promotion with free domestic shipping (for purchases of $50 or more), which should go up right at 9, too - so now is the time to stock up on the new stuff!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ Meyer said...

great layout...love it! thanks for sharing.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

looks awesome!
love those colors and the black alpha's really pop!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Placed my order promptly at nine (or rather, shortly thereafter once I put the numbers in the boxes) and will be eagerly anticipating my box of Simply Luxe!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

I love the red!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home