Monday, February 25, 2008

Next stop Tokyo...

I leave in a little over 12 hours now...my first trip to Tokyo & I'm pretty excited. Here's what you need to know.
  • I will not have access to my personal email. If you need me, please email my work address: emily@luxedesigns.com
  • I get back Wednesday the 5th. I may not have time to respond to everything/anything before I bounce back out...I head to Canada on the 6th or 7th. Just think of me as coming home on the 10th.
  • If you need something Luxe related, please contact our offices.
  • ManHandled shipping is temporarily halted while I'm gone.
  • Compared to home (DFW) I will be 15 hours ahead. Hard to wrap my head around...the flight will be 14 hours.
  • I will try to blog when I'm there. When I'm awake, not teaching or not out exploring :)
  • I have a guidebook, map, compass, common phrasebook & a"wicked" phrasebook, the recharger for my camera batteries, oatmeal, an umbrella, the goop that makes my hair look good, a purse full of buttons & a new bottle of ibuprofen. Yep, I'm ready to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeh... Have so much of the fun. Take care and enjoy.
much love,
jen

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home