Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sundays...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses once a week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

I SEE:

I watched I Am Legend this week...and I'm still a little freaked out. I have a love/hate realtionship with virus movies (Outbreak, 12 Monkeys, etc.). I love them because they seem more believable to me than other scary flicks, but they seem more real to me than other scary flicks!

I HEAR:
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song by Sara Bareilles, Back to Black by Amy Winehouse & Brighter Than Sunshine by Aqualung.

I TASTE:
Archer Farms deli salads. Yep - Target has fancy salads (only 3.99 and very filling) and I adore them! I've been picking them up this week since I've been a little too tired to cook, but have been craving healthier foods after so much time on the road. This week I've had the southwestern with grilled chicken with poblano peppers, the California Chicken (my favorite - grilled chicken, cranberries, walnuts & goat cheese), the steak salad with blue cheese crumbles and the club salad with grilled chicken & eggs.

I TOUCH:
Matt Adams. Can you blame me? I was out of town for ten days & I'll be leaving again on Tuesday. Lots of hugging, kissing and hand holding. :)


I SMELL:
Smell of the week? The burning smell of jalapenos...I had (my favorite) jalapeno chicken from our Chinese delivery joint Monday night & Brandy, Jen & I had Mexican food at Mi Cocinas for lunch on Friday. I miss my spicy foods when I'm out of town...

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Em! Will be thinking of you tomorrow as you board the plane to Tokyo!!! I want to go!!!! LOL!! Have a great time! I'm sure your interpreter will take you to some wonderful places...take pictures! xoxoxo

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home