Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Counting to five...

I decided it was time to take a break from my project to take a deep breath and count to five. Five things that made me happy instead of frustrated. {I am very worked up over a pile of paper right now}
  1. I found a Christmas tree. I've been stressed about getting out the full sized tree & wanted to do something totally different, but didn't really like anything....that changed tonight when I found a very retro 4 foot white tree & a white Christmas wreath with all red decorations...I'm so in love! I'll post pics when I have the tree up & decorated.
  2. Matt's etsy shop has been going bonkers & he's been selling a lot lately. We've decided to have a craft night sometime soon to make some more stuff. {I love craft night with Matt!}
  3. I'm loving writing the stories & working on our Christmas kits for Luxe.
  4. My house is 95% clean. I've slacked a little since Debby's left, but other than a load of laundry and some stray paper projects I have a clean house.
  5. I let go of some of my guilt and bought Christmas cards this year. I swore I would never do it again...but these Anne Taintor cards were so ME.

1 Comments:

Blogger wes said...

Congrats on the tree, buttons, clean house, freedom and button success.

You rock in multiple time zones.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home