Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Sense"-ational Sundays

I SEE:
buttons. and more buttons. Still selling like hot cakes. Our most popular set by far is still You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, but we added some new ones this week {inspired by my amazon dvd ordering habit} - Rocky Horror Picture Show, Annie Hall {La Di Da} and the soon to arrive at my doorstep Twin Peaks.


I HEAR:


I TASTE: ...I've been tasting entirely too much to go & restaurant food. I haven't been to the store since I got back from the trip & we didn't abscond with any leftovers from Thanksgiving at Matt's aunt & uncles'. Must grocery shop today.

I TOUCH: well, a big giant mess. I've been cleaning the guest bedroom {formerly the junk-gathering graveyard of my house} & starting on my scrap room in anticipation of Debby Schuh coming to stay with me later this week!

I SMELL: Glade Holiday Cookie air freshner. I only there were cookies to back it up...

1 Comments:

Blogger wes said...

I killed Laura Palmer.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home