Saturday, December 01, 2007

Live from Waco...

I'm sitting here in the classroom at Crop Paper Scissors in Waco in a tucked away corner where I can hear Debby teach & get some work done at the same time. I'll be taking her happy holiday album class later today. We've had a wonderful time together so far...

Yesterday we were in awful traffic getting out of Dallas & it took us three hours to make the hour and a half drive. We hung out at the crop for a few hours and then went home with Molly, who has such a beautiful home. I had a heyday taking pictures of her Santa collection this morning.

I was hoping to post some pics here, but can't find the USB port on this thing (lol, how very me)...I'll add them later when I get home (probably tomorrow). It's so wonderful to have Debby here!!! I love her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Hey girl - did you get my e-mail last week???

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home