Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's happening...


Well, my box set of Twin Peaks arrived the day after I made the buttons. {sweet} I started rewatching them as I was cleaning my scrap room at 5 this morning. Yes, I'm still not on my "normal" schedule yet - usually I stay up late and sleep in a little...but not since I've been back from Amsterdam.

Work is awesome/busy as usual - we're creating some amazing kits for "LUXE, limited" {see post here}. I'm working on creating some custom printed pages for my kit as well as a really cool project with instructions.

Other than that I'm excited about Debby coming in this weekend - can't wait to show her around the Lone Star State!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jealous...I want to be with you girls. sniff sniff. love you girls. loved chating with your the other night. love ya TC

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home