Friday, November 16, 2007

Finally & safely here...

Well I'm here - in Amsterdam & I'm probably too tired to be blogging, but here goes:
  1. Despite the waking up at 3:22 in the morning before I left I somehow was not able to sleep more than 4 hours on the plane. So I'm a little like a zombie.
  2. The train ride from Brussels to Amsterdam went really fast because that's where I ended up sleeping.
  3. The hotel where we are tonight is lovely, however our dinner reservations fell through & we had to start from scratch.
  4. Dinner had one of the worst & best food experiences I've ever had - worst: deep fried, tuna stuffed banana - best: chocolate covered pop rocks.
  5. It's really cold.
Well, I hope that can suffice for an update until I get some serious zzzzzs. Amsterdam is 7 hours ahead of Dallas so it's the middle of the night & I'm going to bed! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it there safely! Get some rest and have some fun!! See you sooon!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home