Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tag - I guess I'm IT...

I've been tagged by, well, let's see - Cath, Jen & Jen. So there's no more ignoring it...I have some questions to answer. :)

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

OK, so here goes:
1. I love jazz & blues - especially Nina Simone, Etta James & Ella Fitzgerald.
2. I'm a science fiction junkie & I've been to my fair share of "cons" (comic book conventions - my favorite comics are Spawn & Batman). I've picked up an interest in anime from my cousins, Amy & Meg.
3. In high school I dyed my hair blond-ish with sun-in to be more like Vicki Vale (Kim Baissinger) in Batman.
4. I played Magenta in a stage show of Rocky Horror Picture Show for a year.
5. I love walking barefoot, but refuse to wear sandals. Also, I can't walk in shoes without at least a strap on the back or I fall completely out of my shoes.
6. I collect skeleton figurines.
7. There's a 6 1/2 foot long operational hovercraft in my garage. (the ultimate garage sale find)

Now here are my 7: Angie Arey, Teresa Collins, Debby Schuh, Ashley Smith, Robin Beam, Tim Holtz & Wes Thomsen. Who do I think will actually do this??? Angie & Robin...Who would shock me if they do this??? Ashley & Debby...Teresa's out of town & I have no idea what Wes or Tim will do, but I would love to see their answers...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shari Carroll said...

Hi Emmmmmm!!!
Found your blog through Tim's...was loving all the tag answers. Would love to chat with you sometime...miss you!!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Robin Beam said...

Emily! I just did this last week, lady! Check it out...and ooooooh! Gone with the Wind and Wizard of OZ...you're killing me!

Hugs, Robin

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home