Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sensible Sundays...

Well, I'm sticking to it...here are the highlights of my 5 senses this week.

I SEE:
Meg, who spent the night last night. She worked at Luxe all day yesterday & I went up with her to work on artwork. Since last night we've ad a movie marathon...I've introduced her to 9 to 5, Stripes, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels & While You Were Sleeping.

I HEAR:


I TASTE:
I'm going to have to go with HONEYCRISP apples!!! They're the best apples I've ever tasted - a very yummy lunch with a Jif to Go peanut butter single & some Rold Gold Honey Wheat Pretzels...

I TOUCH:
Made some more button sets this morning...I've been wanting to do a SUPER DUPER MEGA set ever since the Wizard of Oz set last week. I figured a nostalgic I love the 80's set was the way to go. 35 buttons for $20...not bad when they're usually $1 per button. Matt & Meg have been a regular button factory! We've also added a small Marilyn Monroe set, a Mega Casablanca set and some 5x5 and 8x8 blank board books & unfinished dice for altering!

I SMELL:
eggs, bacon & coffee {I love my husband}!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

OMG! Honeycrisp apples are my FAVORITE!! Ever since Ross mentioned them on his blog a few months ago we can't get enough!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

OH....and I hope you don't mind, but you have been tagged!! :)

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home