Friday, July 13, 2007

The Order of the Phoenix...

Hard to believe, but Matt & I both got off early today. I would say that hardly ever happens, but I think it would be more accurate to say that it has never happened. So we beat the crowds & caught the 4:20 showing of The Order of the Phoenix. If you haven't seen it I don't want to ruin it for you...but I think I can write it up & still be vague enough...

I had my heart set on Kathy Bates for Delores Umbridge, but I must say I was impressed. The scene with Trelawney made me cry. The flight sequences at night were too cool. Not enough Tonks. Can Fred & George get any cuter? GREAT casting on Luna. Wish it had more Neville. Flipping awesome wand battle!!! So - that's my opinion & if you're not a total muggle, you'll understand that.

Matt didn't think it was that great, but he stayed awake {for him a big deal} through the whole thing. My theory is that if he had ever stayed awake for movies 1-4 number five would've made a lot more sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home