Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another day, another sneak peek...

Today I posted my absolute favorite new line from luxe over on the Luxe Blog. This is one of my layouts that I created with it. You must check it out!

Where have I been? Tis' the season - I've been breathing, eating & dreaming work. I've been so tired when I get home it's all I can do to force myself to walk for half an hour, cook dinner & go to sleep. I haven't even taken my computer out of the bag at home all week. I cringe to think of the email build up.

Good things - we got the catalog today. It's amazing...I've spent so many hours on it recently it's really nice to have a real copy in my hands. Forty-eight pages of papery-goodness. Would you like a sneak peek at the catalog before the rest of the world sees it? Just come out to Windy City Scrapbooks on Monday night and do our make & take and we'll let you see the catalog!

Another good thing. My office was painted today & I finally feel like I'm in "my space". It transformed from Dancing Green to Honeycomb, the exact same color as my studio at home. Now all I need is more furniture...

More goodness - Matt's been "released" from physical therapy is virtually back to 100%. I'm so relieved - the therapist seemed to be a bit of a sadist and left Matt a little worse off every time he visited.

Anything else? It feels like there's so much catching up to do...I'm must see the Harry Potter movie before I leave for Chicago or I'll dry up, so that's my top priority outside of work!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - awesome papers, great layout! Thanks for the peek!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home