Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mr. Page 35...

Here's another Luxe layout I've done recently. It's with the Sarong line mixed with my favorite, classic black. Sarong is moss, brown & coral and really pretty, but I wanted to pull out just the green because it reminded me of Matt's eyes.
I love photo tinting with distress inks and cut'n'dry nibs & couldn't resist doing his eyes & shirt. Matt doesn't usually let me take his picture like this, so I had to take advantage of it & scrap it. I showed him a copy of our new catalog last night and you should have seen the look on his face when he saw this layout on page 35! He's such a smart alec - he told me that the catalog looked great, but it was too bad the pages were double sided since all the women will be cutting out his picture...........

3 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Em, when are you coming into Chicago? I know you have a gig @ WC but can't be there - sorry! PM me and LMK your schedule :0) MargieH in Chicago (mhiguchi@comcast.net)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

It's no secret, Jen & I will be there Monday - Monday. :)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

Love the layout, Emily! :)

Have a wonderful trip to CHA!
Jennifer

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home