Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kickin' it Old School at CKU...

I knew there was a reason I was saving my cassettes. Matt teases me about them, but I haven't been able to let them go yet. Well, today I'm glad I still have them. I've packed up my favorites {who knew there were so many 80's collections} and am taking them on the road to CKU. My friend Laura who's driving in to help me is bringing a cassette recorder for make and take day, but, bless her heart is too young to actually have the cassettes to play in it. My make & take is "My Favorite Music", so our table will be jammin' to mine...
I leave for Detroit in the morning, better get packing!

1 Comments:

Blogger ScrapScene said...

Emily, I can't wait to see what you do with these! I did a post awhile back on some cassette tape sleeve journals here: http://www.scrapscene.com/2006/10/cassette-tape-sleeve-journals.html
Angie

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home