Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another day in Anaheim...

Once again it's late in Anaheim & I'm writing to update you on the show. We started bright & early this morning & put down about 2 rows of floor tiles before we were busted by the union foreman. Apparently we missed in the paperwork this is a union outfit out here - which meant we couldn't put up our own booth. It threw the whole morning out of whack, but Ginger, Sharon, Brittany & Laura came back to my hotel room & helped me get things ready for the classes over the coming week.

Ginger & I did the Crafter's Home presentation at 1:40 & the vendor faire tonight...it was PACKED! I've never seen one of their events this well attended - 112 stored & 171 people! It was awesome.

Ginger posted some funny pictures on her blog. Check them out - if you dare! I also did photos & a booth update on the IP blog. Tomorrow we'll finish the booth. I have four rep training meetings in the morning & the make & takes at Strictly Scrapbooking in Cerritos from 5-7.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily-
We haven't met yet, but I have heard so many GREAT things about you! I am friends with Ginger,Barb,Laura etc.. and live here in Cincy with them.
I just started reading your blog, and love it.
Have fun out there, and make Ginger behave! No touching naked male manequins!! ; )
-Hope to meet you someday soon!
-Tina

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home