Friday, January 26, 2007

IKEA inspiration...

As you know, I arrived in Anaheim this morning. I was lucky enough to spend my whole pre-flight time visiting with the ladies from Ten Seconds Studio. I've been using their craft metals for years & had no idea they were in the DFW area...

Even better - I sat next to & caught up with my friend Andria Gibson from Reminisce the whole flight here! Andria was on a connecting flight from Iowa - it was such a nice surprise. She showed me her new catalog & if you have girls in sports, you need to check it out - it's gonna rock your socks off!

OK, we went to IKEA to get booth stuff & fun stuff {read more about our trip here}. I fell IN LOVE with this shelf of pitchers. I can't wait to get these when I get home - although I might hold off until Valentines day, because they might be the perfect present for Matt to get me. {hint, hint} I want to hang them in my scrapbook room & fill the pitchers with my overflowing supply of silk flowers...can you imagine how cheery that would be? Of course these would work well with ribbons, even brads or eyelets if you have enough...oooh, buttons or little spools of thread would be good too. Yum, yum - I love these!

I'm going to try to post on both my blog & the IP blog EVERY day of the show - so stay tuned for your daily dose of CHA!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Ikea pitcher shelf is awesome! I tried to find it on their website, but was unsuccessful! Enjoy the warm CA temps...seems we are going to have a bit better temp her in Dallas today - 63 and I see the sun!

Oh, I love all your new products! Congratulations! You'll have to tell me where and when I can get them! Especially those coaster calendars!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OY! Emily, you're evil...I want that pitcher shelf!!!! LOL!! Keep us posted about CHA!! Good luck and if you get a chance, go by LaserLine (1705) and see my stuff! Hugs, MargieH

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home