Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pimp My Calculator, 4th & final edition...

Another day..you guessed it - another calculator.

This rockin' calculator is primarily done up with pieces from my Playlist collection, with touches from the Office Supplied collection thrown in. I added some MAMBI bling, white acrylic paint & white Hambly rub-ons to complete the look.

These calculators have been a joy to create & share with people. If you'd like to take a closer look at the entire Pimp My Calculator collection, I have created an album with all of the photos from the previews. *Click here for the full Pimp My Calculator experience*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily - have totally loved the calculators. So much fun, and don't ya' think they'd make you smile every time you saw it sitting on your desk? LOVE IT!! Also, can't wait to see the new lines in person, hoping one of my LSS will get them in, otherwise I'll be stalking them online!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home