Friday, September 01, 2006

Wrapping inspiration...


meg present
Originally uploaded by emilykhadams.
Sometimes inspiration is born out of desperation...I needed to wrap Meg's extremely belated {like, July 12th} birthday present this morning. A while back I switched to all white wrapping paper, challenging myself to always stamp or paint whenever I needed to wrap. Well, this morning I was totally out of time, so I grabbed my newest Real Simple and flipped for the black & white ads. It took two full page ads to cover it, but I really liked the results. I tied it off with leftover red bias tape, some KI rub-ons & my confidential stamp {a personal favorite}. I bet you'll never guess what's inside...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily - I WANT Meg's present! (mmmm...excellent year too)

KimP

9:36 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

terrific idea! it looks great :) have a great labor day

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home