Friday, July 07, 2006

Shopping without me???

There's going to be a sale and I'm not going to be there....but if you live in the DFW area you must go!!! We're holding another amazing scrapbooking garage sale at our warehouse in Richardson.

Walking through this place is getting exciting - I see this stuff every day and I still want to buy it all myself!!! If you came to the last one, come again...Not only did we find great new stuff to put out we will have twelve women here with individual tables {compared to just the three last time}. They'll be open from 9 to 5...so come early and bring your cash and your friends! Happy shopping!

Also at the garage sale there will also be demos for Polka Dot Potato with the fabulous Lindsie Clowe all day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo jealous that you're going. New Braunfels is one of my FAVORITE places to be. It's so peaceful and small-town. And there are some GREAT dancehalls down there... Wish I could have gone with you.
Have a great time!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home