Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been tagged!

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

Courtney
Leah
Amy
Ginger
Emily

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to. I'm choosing 3 of my favs, because Ginger - the one who tagged me - already tagged the others I would've chosen - Theresa & Stacey!:

Ashley Smith
Kate Lynch
Heather Ales

Here are the questions.
What were you doing 10 years ago? Working as a bank teller, flirting with a courier (ended up marrying him).

What were you doing 1 year ago? Getting ready for CHA, Matt & I decided to redo our kitchen ourselves (which turned into him doing it himself)

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
Honey Buns
Cheese & Crackers
Fugi apples
Clementines
Baby carrots with black pepper (2 lb a week habit!)

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benetar
Tainted Love, Soft Cell
Fly Like an Eagle, Steve Miller Band
Abracadabra, Steve Miller Band
Love Me or Leave Me, Nina Simone

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
get out of debt
do fabulous things for our families
buy a kid (adopt)
get Matt a really cool fully-loaded garage to work on his go karts & lawn mowers
do a "What Not to Wear" on myself & get a new wardrobe

Five bad habits:
passive-aggressive, wishy-washy, non-confrontational
eat too many honey buns
ask Matt for presents
I complain a lot
I steal Matt's slippers

Five things you like doing:
getting presents
reading
making gifts for people
buying fabric
sleeping

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
Campbell's soup to go - enough sodium to kill me
Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke - Kate says it's like drinking a can of buttercream frosting & I agree
a plain store-bought greeeting card - unless it looks handmade, I just don't like them anymore...
control top pantyhose
pointy shoes

Five favorite toys:
my cathedral shaped bundt pan
my heat gun
any remote control...
? I'm not very gadget oriented & am between cameras, so that's it

First time you got kissed: How was it? What kind of quiz is this? Please...what can I say - I was kissing a 15 yr old - how good do you think it was?

First time you drove a car: awful, I'm amazed I lived to adulthood...

First time you scrapbooked: age 8, Junior Chef of Dallas competition. Had to create a "Recipe Scrapbook" complete with pictures & journalling for the competition.

First time you went on a date: Age 16 - Chili's & we saw "The Princess Bride" on its opening weekend.

First time you fell in love: I've had my heart broken a lot, but I've never loved anybody the way I love my husband, Matt. We've been together 10 years, married 6.

First time you cooked for someone: Cooking since I could walk!!!!

First time you got on a plane: I don't remember when it was, but my Grandpa was on the flight crew & would come and check on me. (that would be Braniff - you do the math)

First time you shaved your legs: Sixth grade graduation, my mom cried.

First time you put on make up: Seventh grade - blue eyeshadow & pink ice lipstick - and lots of it!

First time you moved out of your home: To go to an all-too-party-filled semester in college, then back home til I married at 28.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

NO comment?? No one has left you comments yet? PEOPLE... what is WRONG with you? This woman comes BEARING her SOUL to you, sharing a piece of herself, and you don't even leave a comment? PUH-LEASE....

:)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home