Thursday, January 12, 2006

Scrambled brains...

I've had one of the more fun days at work than I've had in a while (clue: I'm still here after 6:30 pm). We had reps come in to train with some of our sales team and that was nice to have some extra bodies in here - but Kate gave me a project that's right up my alley. We're working on a new product for CHA-Summer and, well, I don't want to give it away...it has to do with groupings of letters and how many combinations you can make from them. Talk about a little slice of heaven - let me tell you, I am feeling like quite the scrabble champion & with 3-4 columns of words per grouping I know I haven't even gotten partway finished! I'm going to have to spend more time on these for fun later...I even spelled some of the bad words just for fun (although I don't think anyone would ever need that on a scrapbook page).

Another thing about staying in the office a little later, my father-in-law will be staying with us this weekend and we are "cleaning house" tonight (yuck) and dinner tonight is something my husband knows how to cook - so the oven is already on. I did contemplate taking home the last two scrambles...I even asked him if he minded if I worked instead - he was so sweet. He said "Go ahead, do what you need to do. I can handle everything". And while I like the sound of "I can handle everything"...I know me. I can't just sit around when someone else is cleaning even as slowed down as I am right now. It also just occurred to me that I have been up here working for over 9 hours looking at letters all day and I have scrambled brains...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home