Monday, January 09, 2006

There's a first time for everything

OK - I'm a "blogger" now. I'm not exactly sure who will ever read this, but all my friends are doing it & it seems like more fun than jumping off a cliff...so here goes.

Who am I? So glad you asked: wife, paper artist (love that self-proclaimed title), friend, patient, teacher, daughter, aunt, cousin, niece, Christian (not necessarly in that order).
What am I? tired, a good cook, an avid reader, a super-crafter (I do a little of a lot of different things), generally imaptient, an obsessive proof reader and a little sloppy in the laundry department.
What else do you need to know about me? married to superman (Matt - he's my hero), officially Education Coordinator for Magic Scraps, Harry Potter fan (down to the ring on my cell phone), 34, recovering from a stroke, trying to "embrace the low sodium lifestyle"

My first goal as a blog is to post my @*!?$% picture. I know there's a "help" section and I need to download "hello", but nothing's going. I am a wee bit technically challenged. I make up for it by having fabulous hair. So far it hasn't gotten me quite as far in life as I'd hoped. Should've paid more attention...where? If I don't even know when I should've paid more attention - that can't be a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home