Wednesday, November 05, 2008

In memory of Susan Dallas...


I found out today about Susan from Windy City up in Chicago. She passed away Sunday...If you ever shopped at that amazing store you would know her laugh and would remember her smile. Every time I saw her I gave her a big hug & I swear we talked at least a couple of times a month for the last year. I even just found this picture of her still on my camera from this summer. And I didn't even know she was sick...she was so upbeat, positive & full of life. She was one of those really neat people you wish you could spend more time getting to know.

Susan, you will be missed. My heart goes out to her family, the staff at Windy City and all the people that loved her. If you knew Susan, please leave a message on Windy City's post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home