Thursday, November 06, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

Currently my favorite paper in my stash - the Simply Luxe black & white polka dot! I know this is an extreme close up...but I love it so much I wanted to fill the screen with it!

So this is what I tried with it this week! (Yet another reason I *LOVE* this paper!) I swiped the paper with different colors of ink pads to totally change the look of it...so much fun! And it looks EVEN BETTER in person. Rock on!

I already had my black velvet backdrop on my desk for a photo shoot...and it looked SO much cleaner than my desk I just left it there {lol}.

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that with the ink! So fun!!! :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Shaina Longstreet said...

right now i'm at my work desk... i've got my chai tea cooling in my green mug, my empty bowl from lunch, my cell phone, papers from a class i'm taking, and tons of pens and paperclips! :P
nothing too creative... my desk at home though is another story.

cool idea! thanks for sharing. :)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I just moved into a new office at work. I now have a window and this makes me so happy! The little things I know, but daylight really makes me feel so much happier. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I would rather be scrappin'. Check it out: http://scrapmyworld-dawn.blogspot.com/2008/10/out-with-oldin-with-new.html

PS-LOVE the inked up paper idea! Rock on!! :-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger cinnibonbon said...

Love it too...especially with the ink!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home