Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back on American soil...

Back in the "Luxe Lounge" at Chicago's O'Hare airport. The weather's absolute soup outside & we're worried about getting delayed. So close to home....and bed. So far I've stayed up & my goal is to stay awake until I get home tonight. I watched Ugly Betty episodes all the way home {and yes, I'm hooked}.

Scrap-a-Ganza was absolutely fab - such wonderful, talented & fun ladies - we're so excited to be going back next year! Also, I fell in love with Brussels and hope to go back sometime when I have more time to explore. I took a ton of pics, but can't post them from here...I will from home when I get a bit of sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home...counting down the days!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Angélique said...

Emily,

Thanks for again a wonderfull workshop! Been to Ikea last Monday and bought some more mirrors to alter for Christmas. Thanks for the brilliant idea!!
See you in June!

Love,
Angélique

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home