Friday, September 14, 2007

BLOWOUT!!!

Yep, that was me yesterday. On the expressway. That's what it looks like when you "blow the sidewall" off your tire. It felt like a small explosion under the car followed by a loud, rapid whoosh of air. And it was flat within about a minute. By the time I figured out what had happened there was smoke coming off the melting rubber.

Thank God Matt was able to come & help me & I was able to pull over somewhere safe. Julie from work even passed me on the expressway and pulled over to see if there was anything she could do.

Anyway - that was my scariness...drive safe!

1 Comments:

Blogger kateolynch said...

How ironic, I had a flat tire on the way to work on Thursday. . .though I didn't blow the side wall of the tire it was just a slow leak and since it was my back tire I didn't look before I pulled out of the garage.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home