Sunday, August 27, 2006

News to me, today's the 27th...

After 2 hours of sleep, I headed out to the airport at 4 AM and had a groggy nap on the plane. I landed, starving at DFW at 9AM, thinking of breakfast. Matt picked me up & we took my bags home and headed out to Amigo's for fajita omlets. I sleepily asked, it's the 26th right? - he said no...Oh good the 25th?...no...holy crap...
honey, did I just forget your birthday?
yup. Today's the 27th, all right.
crappity-crap.
So we had cake with our breakfast & then I slept all day...happy birthday honey! {and Rusty, too! - my husband's a twin, so technically, I forgot both their birthdays}

1 Comments:

Blogger kateolynch said...

Nice use of "crappity-crap"! tell Matt happy late b-day from me. . .I don't know if I ever knew that our birthdays were so close.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home